Descrição da vaga
We are looking for people eager to learn something new every day, to work with different people and lifestyles, who like developing and growing professionally and personally, not shining away from contributing to your peers’ learning curve and team’s development. Growing alongside the company.
Responsabilidades e atribuições
- Perform test coverage (grounded on test cases) in different softwares and support their creation.
- Identify and Report errors before the software’s release.
- Offer suggestions for the user guide and create the appropriate documents for the documentation of a software’s version (release documents).
- Work alongside the IT support team to focus on problem solving and customer relationship management.
Requisitos e qualificações
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- 1 to 3 years of experience in Quality Assurance activities, mainly on software testing (internship and/or research grant during degree also count as experience);
- Availability to work 40 hours per week in our office in the city of Sao Carlos;
- Great programming logic and knowledge in: software testing, quality assurance activities, software development processes, software testing tools, software automation testing and SCRUM;
- English proficiency (from an intermediate level);
- Acquaint to the Jira platform;
- Advanced/Fluent English.
Monitora is the ideal place for you who:
- Is very willing to learn and apply your knowledge in a challenging and international entrepreneurial environment;
- Likes to ensure the quality of a software product;
- Appreciates ensuring great user experiences and effective problem solving approaches;
- And who is not scared by a constantly mutating environments;
- Or who is a quick learner, embracing team player willing to be part of something grand.
Your benefits will be:
- 1 day of home office each week (to be agreed with your Manager)
- Health and Odontologic care
- Meals and Grocery voucher cards
- Monthly scholarship
- Gym and Running group memberships
- Structured career plan
- Profit share Participation (PPR)
- In-house English classes
- Team building interactions every 3 months
- Pleasant work environment with games, coffee, snack and fruits made available daily
- Special discounts in most of the Shopping Passeio São Carlos’ restaurants
DESENVOLVEMOS GENTE E CRIAMOS O FUTURO
Somos apaixonados por desenvolvimento de software, e dessa maneira, valorizamos profissionais eficazes para implementar soluções digitais inovadoras e personalizadas, de forma participativa. Agilidade e inovação estão no nosso DNA. Não temos medo de mudanças.
Acreditamos no potencial de crescimento do nosso time e investimos nisso. Proporcionamos aos nossos colaboradores a possibilidade de se desenvolverem cada vez mais na empresa, para que nunca deixem de evoluir na vida profissional e pessoal.
TOPA O DESAFIO?
Conheça mais sobre nós