Descrição da vaga
The analyst, known as Product Owner @Monitora, is responsible for building and maintaining the portfolio and roadmap of software products which are being developed for our clients. To do so, he/she is responsible for eliciting and documenting the product’s backlog, keeping it clear, prioritised and transparent for all the stakeholders. Thusly, the deliverable added value is guaranteed ensuring the development team’s motivation and allowing them to work within their highest performance.
To clarify key requirements for the development of a new product the Product Owner is in constant contact with our clients and their stakeholders, most of which located abroad, which in turn demands a high level of fluency in English. During the clarification of the requirements and the product backlog grooming, the Product Owner is also given the chance to identify opportunities for new businesses and requirements alongside the client, besides organising the system’s release plan and when and how the release will be available for production.
Responsabilidades e atribuições
- Build and Maintain the software product portfolio and roadmap;
- Clarify and Document the product backlog;
- Identify opportunities for new businesses and requirements alongside the client;
- Organise the release plan and manage when and how the release will proceed to production.
Requisitos e qualificações
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Bachelor's degree in COmputer Sciences, Computer Engineering, System Analysis or any other similar degree;
- Availability to work 40 hours weekly in our office in Sao Carlos;
- 2 years or more of experience as Product Owner;
- Knowledgeable in agile methods;
- Product satisfaction metrics awareness;
- Fluency in English;
- Will to learn and grow with us!
- Experience with background in software development;
- International work experience;
- Applications experience.
Monitora is the ideal place for you who:
- Is very willing to learn and apply your knowledge in a challenging and international entrepreneurial environment;
- Likes to ensure the quality of a software product;
- Appreciates ensuring great user experiences and effective problem solving approaches;
- And who is not scared by a constantly mutating environments;
- Or who is a quick learner, embracing team player willing to be part of something grand.
Your benefits will be:
- 1 day of home office each week (to be agreed with your Manager)
- Health and Odontologic care
- Meals and Grocery voucher cards
- Monthly scholarship
- Gym and Running group memberships
- Structured career plan
- Profit share Participation (PPR)
- In-house English classes
- Team building interactions every 3 months
- Pleasant work environment with games, coffee, snack and fruits made available daily
- Special discounts in most of the Shopping Passeio São Carlos’ restaurants
DESENVOLVEMOS GENTE E CRIAMOS O FUTURO
Somos apaixonados por desenvolvimento de software, e dessa maneira, valorizamos profissionais eficazes para implementar soluções digitais inovadoras e personalizadas, de forma participativa. Agilidade e inovação estão no nosso DNA. Não temos medo de mudanças.
Acreditamos no potencial de crescimento do nosso time e investimos nisso. Proporcionamos aos nossos colaboradores a possibilidade de se desenvolverem cada vez mais na empresa, para que nunca deixem de evoluir na vida profissional e pessoal.
TOPA O DESAFIO?
Conheça mais sobre nós