Descrição da vaga
We are looking for Developers who like learning something new daily, to work with different people with different workstyle, who like coding more than anything, passionate for proper coding (code and interface), who know architecture is key and that when we are “only testing”, something is wrong. People who like contributing to other people’s learning and development as if it was their own.
For this position, if you know more about back-end coding than front-end, there is no problem at all, here at Monitora, you will learn who to work with the front. Know more about front than back-end, not a problem either, here we will help you get the experience and knowledge you want. If you are all about Angular and we need React (or vice versa), you will be given the opportunity to learn.
Responsabilidades e atribuições
- Transform business processes in high quality code
- Propose new creative and innovative ideas to applications which are under development.
Requisitos e qualificações
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Bachelor's degree in COmputer Sciences, Computer Engineering, System Analysis or any other similar degree;
- Availability to work 40 hours weekly in our office in Sao Carlos;
- Proficiency in English;
- Willingness to learn and grow with us.
- Knowledge and/or Experience with: React, Angular, Java and HTML5/CSS3;
- Database knowledge (PL/SQL) and software setting management (experience with GIT);
- Expertise in Software Architecture, Project Patterns, Coding Logics and UI/UX;
- Understanding of the SCRUM framework;
- Fluency in English.
Monitora is the ideal place for you who:
- Is very willing to learn and apply your knowledge in a challenging and international entrepreneurial environment;
- Likes to ensure the quality of a software product;
- Appreciates ensuring great user experiences and effective problem solving approaches;
- And who is not scared by a constantly mutating environments;
- Or who is a quick learner, embracing team player willing to be part of something grand.
Your benefits will be:
- 1 day of home office each week (to be agreed with your Manager)
- Health and Odontologic care
- Meals and Grocery voucher cards
- Monthly scholarship
- Gym and Running group memberships
- Structured career plan
- Profit share Participation (PPR)
- In-house English classes
- Team building interactions every 3 months
- Pleasant work environment with games, coffee, snack and fruits made available daily
- Special discounts in most of the Shopping Passeio São Carlos’ restaurants
DESENVOLVEMOS GENTE E CRIAMOS O FUTURO
Somos apaixonados por desenvolvimento de software, e dessa maneira, valorizamos profissionais eficazes para implementar soluções digitais inovadoras e personalizadas, de forma participativa. Agilidade e inovação estão no nosso DNA. Não temos medo de mudanças.
Acreditamos no potencial de crescimento do nosso time e investimos nisso. Proporcionamos aos nossos colaboradores a possibilidade de se desenvolverem cada vez mais na empresa, para que nunca deixem de evoluir na vida profissional e pessoal.
TOPA O DESAFIO?
Conheça mais sobre nós