Descrição da vaga
To apply for the Service Desk Coordinator position the candidate we are looking for should be able to implement and increase the level of maturity of service management procedures and the service level according to ITIL practices. We seek a professional focused on the user experience in order to offer technical support efficiently and objectively.Said professional will be considered the frontline of the company’s problem solving squad, reporting issues and maintaining a relationship with other users (from around the globe) guaranteeing their satisfaction in each stage of the solution and in the system’s usage as a whole, thus assisting the support team execute and continuously improve their activities.
Responsabilidades e atribuições
- Produce support-related reports;
- Implement concepts, practices, the due procedures for user’s technical support aiming to exceed client and user’s expectations;
- The ability to be part of international projects according to the company’s needs;
- Be a good team player and deal productively with developers and testers alike, dedicating energy to problem solving and customer relationship;
- Implement and improve the service desk process (based in ITIL);
- Respond to first level calls about issues with Monitora developed softwares national and internationally;
- Properly keep track, find and escalate problems to a second level of support (located in the due support areas).
Requisitos e qualificações
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences, Computer Engineering, Systems Analysis and development, and other courses within this field.
- Experience in service desk;
- Experience in the process implementation of service desk based in ITIL;
- More than 1 ITIL certification;
- Appreciate dealing and communicating with people;
- Excellent written and spoken communication in English, including formal rules of communication;
- Strong fondness in resolving and investigating problems;
- Advanced level of English;
- Availability of 40 hours a week to work in the company’s office in the city of Sao Carlos (the the added possibility of working in shifts).
- Ease in evaluating teams and providing feedback in order to ensure a continuous improvement of each team member;
- Functional expertise in operational systems (Macintosh, Windows, Android, IOS).
Monitora is the ideal place for you who:
- Is very willing to learn and apply your knowledge in a challenging and international entrepreneurial environment;
- Likes to ensure the quality of a software product;
- Appreciates ensuring great user experiences and effective problem solving approaches;
- And who is not scared by a constantly mutating environments;
- Or who is a quick learner, embracing team player willing to be part of something grand.
Your benefits will be:
- 1 day of home office each week (to be agreed with your Manager)
- Health and Odontologic care
- Meals and Grocery voucher cards
- Monthly scholarship
- Gym and Running group memberships
- Structured career plan
- Profit share Participation (PPR)
- In-house English classes
- Team building interactions every 3 months
- Pleasant work environment with games, coffee, snack and fruits made available daily
- Special discounts in most of the Shopping Passeio São Carlos’ restaurants
DESENVOLVEMOS GENTE E CRIAMOS O FUTURO
Somos apaixonados por desenvolvimento de software, e dessa maneira, valorizamos profissionais eficazes para implementar soluções digitais inovadoras e personalizadas, de forma participativa. Agilidade e inovação estão no nosso DNA. Não temos medo de mudanças.
Acreditamos no potencial de crescimento do nosso time e investimos nisso. Proporcionamos aos nossos colaboradores a possibilidade de se desenvolverem cada vez mais na empresa, para que nunca deixem de evoluir na vida profissional e pessoal.
TOPA O DESAFIO?
Conheça mais sobre nós